Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fall Lips and OOTD

I don't know about you, but I LOVE a vampy, dark fall lip! 
Yesterday I played around with my newest Liquid Lipstick shades and was shocked when I actually liked the darkest of them all! 
Of coarse if you're not much of a bold lip girl, but are wanting to try something new to spice up your routine this season, I probably wouldn't grab this one...unless you're brave in which I would say ROCK IT! Don't worry though, there are many more shades to choose from. 




So these are all of the newest shades and I'm dying to get the newest light peachy nude color at the top called Sparkling. 
The best part about these liquid lipsticks is the staying power. I'm not much of a touch up girl so anytime I can find product with true staying power, I go ALL IN.

Splash Liquid Lipsticks

Moving on to my outfit. I saved the BEST for last! 
I finally snagged this gorgeous, cozy long cardigan from Old Navy last week! Can I just say, if you don't realize my obsession with mustard yellow this season, you will now. 
This cardigan can be worn in so many ways which is my favorite part. I am definitely learning how to choose piece that are super versatile that way I can wear them more and style them differently each time. 
 I will link the cardigan under the picture for y'all! Oh and I snagged a Large in mine. 
Plush Lined Open Front Cardigan-Color Camel 
If you have questions, feel free to DM me on my Facebook or Instagram 

xo, Makenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment