Friday, October 5, 2018

Old Navy Try On Session

Ok so we all know, and if you don't you will soon realize, that I am a sucker for a good sale at Old Navy. They have been seriously rocking my world lately with all of these new Fall Arrivals so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and show you a try on session that I did yesterday! 
Bare with me, as this is my first official fashion post, I am so excited to share with you my new found love of FASHION.

Here we go! 

The most gorgeous Rust Boyfriend Cardigan. 
I'm wearing a Large





Super soft and cozy! Slim Fit Luxe Rib-Knit Top
wearing a size large. 
Cozy Crew Neck Sweater 
size Large
Quilted Vest
size Large
Loose Luxe Soft Spun Tee
size Large
Quilted Vest
size Medium
Relaxed Plush-Knit Tunic Tee
size Large

This is the same Tunic but in an olive stripe!
size Large
Relaxed Plaid Twill Classic Shirt
size Large 

No comments:

Post a Comment